Thursday, May 26, 2011

Over 4000 pageviews!

Hey everyone,

I just noticed my blog has had over 4000 pageviews, 4361 to be exactly. So, I wanted to say THANK YOU to all my followers, readers, likers, fans, and passers-by who read and, hopefully, like my blog, and learn something while reading, I mean, that's important too. I want to thank you guys for your time to read my posts. To just hang around on my blog, or to listen to the playlist. I never, ever thought this blog would even get a 1000 pageviews, let go 4000! But, apparently, I'm doing something right.
I also think the decision to change the language of my posts from Dutch to English was a wise decision. I'm pretty sure some people out there hate me because of my mistakes in grammar and the many spelling-mistakes I made (and will make) but I'm also sure someone out there sees that I'm trying to make my English better and better, and, honestly, I almost never need a translation site or a wordbook, and I'm proud of that.

So, that was my speech, and now the interesting part: a new playlist! As usual, it's on shuffle, so you won't hear the same song everytime you go to a new page.

1. Nightwish - Wish I Had An Angel
2. After Forever - Follow In The Cry
3. My Chemical Romance - The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You
4. My Chemical Romance - It's Not A Fashion Statement It's A Deathwish
5. Green Day - Cigarettes And Valentines
6. Avenged Sevenfold - Welcome To The Family
7. Avenged Sevenfold - Dancing Dead
8. Funeral For A Friend - Owls (Are Watching)
9. Bauhaus - Dancing
10. Siouxie And The Banshees - Helter Skelter
11. Linkin Park - One Step Closer
12. Muse - Butterflies And Hurricanes
13. Muse - Time Is Running Out
14. Editors - Walk The Fleet Road
15. Nightwish - Planet Hell
16. Sick Puppies - Maybe

I think this is the longest playlist I ever made, hehe. I hope you like it, or, well, at least one song.

See you next time!

♣ Gasoline Diamond ♣

No comments:

Post a Comment