Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Holy Crap This Is Awesome

Sup guise (told you I was going to use it again)

I just discovered something awesome. Well, my little sister did and she came running into my room, screaming 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE HAS COVERED SONG 2!!!' and I was like 'AAAAAAAAAAAH!' and she was like 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!' and then I told her to go away and looked for the song on YouTube. And it's freaking awesome.

Okay. I get it if you go like 'wtf' now. Let me explain the situation to you. Since we have Guitar Hero 5 for the Wii, I've loved the song 'Song 2' from Blur. I just do. And so, apparently, My Chemical Romance has covered it. And their version is even more lovable. So yeah, why not share it wih my lovely readers -and people who just were like 'omg like the name of ur blog lets check it out', yes, I know you are reading this and are going like 'omg she's talking 'bout me' Yes I am and I am hyper so I hope you don't mind. All my other posts are serious. Sorry dude.

Anyways. This is the original song


And this is the MCR version


Which seat can I take one do you like more?

See you next time!

♣ Gasoline Diamond ♣

Source: Weheartit.com
I know. I just lamo'd because of this. 

2 comments:

  1. I was already like 'Whooohooo!' before they even said that :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read the thing you wrote I was like AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME! And when I listened it I was even more like AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME~!

    ReplyDelete