Tuesday, May 10, 2011

On The Web IIIIIIIIII

Hi everyone!

At first: Sorry for not posting lately, I decided to let my computer for what it was for a few days. But, I'm back in action with a brand new On The Web, this time about http://www.odk.com/wilson/goth/150.html
This page is a bit like blackwaterfall.com where I made a previous post about (which you can read by clicking here, if you like) but with... Just a bit more.
In fact, this site features over 150 types of Goths, from Victorian to Mallgoth to Gangstagoth (yes, apparently Gangstagoth exists) to Negative Goth (which caught my attention so much that my next Fashion From My Perpesctive post will be about the Negative Goth) and much, much more. You should really check it out, it's just sooo funny.
I hope you like the site -or actually, it's more of a page- as much as I did. See you next time!

♣ Gasoline Diamond ♣


This made me laugh so f*cking hard, lol. I was thinking EXACTLY that when I watched the Sing video for the first time. 
Source of this awesome whatever-it-is: Weheartit.com

4 comments:

  1. I lol'ed ;D But which number is the negative goth? I couldn't find it on the list o_0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lol'ed ;'D
    Which number is the Negative goth? I couldn't find it in the list..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lola: Not sure, but it must be on there somewhere. The description is something like 'only wears white crap'

    ReplyDelete