Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Metropolis 2011 Line-Up

Hello everyone!

(I think I might use 'sup guise' again after all. It is actually pretty awesome)

I just found out that the complete line-up for the upcoming Metropolis Festival -where I made a previous post about here- has comfirmed now. This are the bands that will be playing at the festival on the 3rd of July:

JC Thomaz & The Missing Slippers (NL), Death Letters (NL), Pioneers of Love, SX (BE), Krach (NL), Grouplove (VS), Weekend (VS), Half Way Station (NL), Black Milk (VS), Gers (NL), La Boutique Fantastique (NL) The Deaf (NL) The Vaccines (GB), Les Savy Fav (VS), Kurt Vile & The Violators (VS), Phantom Four & The Arguido (NL), Lola Kite (NL), Pop Up Animal Kids (NL), Kleine Viezerik (NL)


Most of the names sound familiar to me, I've probably heard them on the radio or something. 
I must say, this line-up made me even more exited about the festival than before. And, I mean, like, come on, it's FREE. Even if you don't know anyone at all, it's just fun to listen to the music and walk around a bit. 
As I said in my previous post, I'm going to the festival with some friends of mine, to celebrate my birthday (because on my actual birthday, July 16h, we are all out of the country) so just look out for some strange-looking kid with black hair, too much eyeliner and a bunch of normal-looking friends, it's probably us. 


Want to read more about the festival? Check out the official site here

Remember Tim Knol I mentioned in my previous post about the festival? He's getting more and more well known in Europe. I'm so proud pwoud of him! He deserves it, dude. But hey, this was it for now. Are you as exited as I am?

See you next time!

♣ Gasoline Diamond ♣

2 comments:

  1. There are lots of bands I don't know, but the ones I do know are awesome, so I guess I'm gonna look up the bands I don't know with my father, and when we both like it we'll probably go there ;D YAY!

    ReplyDelete