Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Hairdye Adventure coming up!

Hello everyone!

I have black hair for about 8 months now and it's getting quite boring. In the summer holiday I decided to go for a new colour: Blue!
No, not some bright/rainbow/unicorn blue colour, but a nice, dark blue. I've wanted to try dark blue hair since I was about eight. I'm 14 now so it's about time...
My hair is black now, so in order to get the colour I want I'll have to lighten it first. Which basicly means bleaching the hell out of it. I don't want to overbleach my hair, so I'm going to bleach it in two steps. My hair has already faded out to a dark brown (with a one inch outgrow, my hair grows fast) so I'll bleach it to a caramel-ish colour the first time and dye it either purple or red, wait two to four weeks, then bleach it until it's blonde (not white, that'll kill your hair) and then dye it blue. It'll cost me some time (and money) but I've wanted to have blue hair for such a long time now that I'm just gonna do it. And if it's ugly, I'll just dye it black again :)

(if you want to see what the colour hopefully looks like, click here)

So, very soon, you can expect a new Hairdye Adventure!

Cheers,
Gasoline Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment