Thursday, September 15, 2011

My New Hoodie :D

Hi everyone!

Remember I made a post about my new clothes from Large.nl a while ago? I also ordered a hoodie that wasn't in stock, so it arrived yesterday.

Just look! Isn't this the cutest hoodie you've ever seen? I think it's a dino, and a friend of mine too. My other friends think it's a dragon, so they now call me dino-dragon or dragon-dino. Yeah, I love new nicknames.
Anyways, the hoodie is made from fleece (I guess, anyway. I don't know if it's called fleece in English too, but it sounds like an English word so... Er... Nevermind) so it's really warm. Everyone loves it, some of my friends want it too (even through they're guys) and even people who I usually never speak with came up to me and told me I looked cool.
My parents and little sister like it too. My mum wasn't looking to happy when I told her I was going to wear it without a jacket on my way too school so everyone could see it, but, yeah, that's my mum.
The hoodie costs €49,99 which is expensive, but totally worth the money. I ordered it from www.large.nl (the Dutch version of emp-online.com).

Cheers!  (I love that word)

Gasoline Diamond

1 comment: