Friday, September 2, 2011

Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance) Announces New Album

Hello guise!

There have been some rumors lately about MCR making a new album, and it seems thay they now have been confirmed by Gerard Way. This is what I found on the official My Chemical Romance site

Source: Weheartit

"....On a “new album”: I’ve actually been very careful/cagey about this subject. All I’ve admitted to was writing songs, because that’s what a band is supposed to do- write songs you want to play in front of people.
Do I think it’s going to be another 5 years before a new album? No. But I can’t say when it will come- we spent the last 3 years of our lives trying to do that and it wasn’t healthy. The band will do what it always does- search. Into the dark, with just the four of us, and come out with something we’ve discovered. A new art. A new perspective. A new sound.
But I really do appreciate the genuine excitement for whatever we do next- that means a lot. So just a bit of clarification then-
I feel a song coming on…
Xo
g"


Source: mychemicalromance.com 
read the full article here


Yay! MCR is going to make a new album! And you know what? I don't care how long we'll have to wait for a new album. I mean, we've waited five years for Danger Days to come and they were so fucking worth it. I wouldn't mind if I had to wait another five years, or even ten. I am just very curious so I would probably die of curiousity. What do you think?




Gasoline Diamond 

1 comment: