Friday, September 9, 2011

Some New Clothes

Hello everyone,

As you probably already figured out, me likes shopping online alot. This time, I ordered some stuff from Large.nl  (the international site is emp-online.com) and I like them alot.

Let's start with my Nightwish t-shirt. I think Nightwish is an amazing band an I absolutely LOVE their music, so I just needed one. It's 'girly fit' and costs €19,99 which isn't much for a bandshirt like this. Apart form the beautiful design on the front, it also has some kind of heart with wings on the back. I wore it yesterday and it fits me perfectly. Not too tight, not too loose. Perfect. I love it.






This here is my new top. I wear bandshirts all the time so I barely have any tops, but I thought my wardrobe could use a bit more elegance. I love everything about this top. I'm wearing it right now. The sleeves appear to be the same colour as the ribbon on the picture, but in real they are more dark-reddish, because of the lace. The ribbon and the little cross are absolutely adorable.
The brand is Queen Of Darkness and it costs €29,99 which is a little pricey, but definately worth the money. I thing I'm going to buy more simliar tops from this brand.




And this is the final item from my order: a longsleeve from Spiral. I wore it yesterday and it's just amazing. It looks a little weird on the picture, but the openings in the sleeves look wonderful in real life. It costs only €19,99 so for that price it's worth a try. The print is beautiful, I keep discovering new things. It is an off-shoulder top, and it also is kinda roomy so if you want a tighter fit, you might want to order one size smaller that usual. The fabric feels like it's from good quality, and I hope the print won't come off after washing it a few times.


I'm very happy with my new stuff (: This was all I ordered, except for an hoodie that wasn't in stock. The shipping was incredibly fast, I ordered this about a week ago and it arrived yesterday.

Bye!

Gasoline Diamond

4 comments:

  1. large is echt een superleuke webwinkel (:
    heb er zelf maar 1x besteld maar hoop da ik meer mag bestellen ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat 2e shirt is echt (L)
    btw ik ben Yessica, ik kan niet meer op m'n eigen acc reageren (grr).

    ReplyDelete