Saturday, August 27, 2011

Brand New: Muse and MCR at the Reading And Leeds Festival 2011

Hello everyone!

Source: Weheartit
The Reading And Leeds Festival (UK) started yesterday and both Muse and My Chemical Romance have performed there. I've spotted some really cool video's on the internet and I just wanted to show them to you.

Before that, let me remind you that this, for all Musers, is a very special Reading And Leeds Festival. This is the last time Muse will perform songs from their second album Origin Of Symmetry. I don't know if that means that we'll never hear Plug In Baby, Citizen Erased. Bliss and New Born again, but is is a very sad thing.

Source: Tumblr
Anyways, let's move on to the video's.

My Chemical Romance

(song starts at about 2:51)



There are more songs out there, but I've already posted way too much. The setlist:
1 'Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)'
2 'I'm Not Okay (I Promise)'
3 'Planetary (Go!)'
4 'The Only Hope For Me Is You'
5 'DESTROYA'
6 'Mama'
7 'Sing'
8 'Vampire Money'
9 'The Kids From Yesterday'
10 'Famous Last Words'
11 'Teenagers'
12 'Dead!'
13 'S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W'
14 'Helena'
15 'We Will Rock You' (with Brian May - Queen)
16 'Welcome To The Black Parade' (with Brian May - Queen)


Awesome Killjoy outfits. James in a Mousekat costume. Mike refused to be dressed up, I guess. But he looks also cool anyway.

My Chemical Romance announce plans to record a new album: read more about it here

Muse

They all look awesome. Don't like Dom's shirt though.

Sorry for the screaming, but come on, this was the best video of the actual openig that I could find. 
THE STAGE IS EPIC. OOS FORKS EVERYWHERE. 

This video brings back good old memories. Man With The Harmonice + Knights Of Cydonia. I like Chris' bass. 

Coolest. Intro. Ever. 
Source: Tumblr


You can look for more songs on youtube if you like. 

Gasoline Diamond




No comments:

Post a Comment