Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Playlist

Hello guise,


I got bored of the old playlist so I created a new one. First I wanted to make a playlist that automaticly started playing as you enter my blog, but I remembered that most of you didn´t like that too much when I did that in the beginning. Anyway, this is the new playlist:

Nightwish - Planet Hell
Agnost Dei - For The Colour Of Indigo
My Chemical Romance - Thank You For The Venom
My Chemical Romance - Vampires Will Never Hurt You
The Cure - The Hungry Ghost
After Forever - Leaden Legacy
My Chemical Romance - Demolition Lovers
Nightwish - Creek Mary´s Blood
Muse - Exogenesis: Symphony Part 3 (Redemption)
Harry Potter Soundtrack - Flight Of The Order Of The Phoenix
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

I know, there are FOUR My Chem songs in it, but that´s probably because I watched Life On The Murder Scene yesterday and now I´m in an MCR-mood. I hope you all like the new playlist anyway.

Bye!

Gasoline Diamond







No comments:

Post a Comment