Friday, August 26, 2011

Oh Mai Gosh. 10.000 pageviews?

Hey everyone!

Jep, that's right: my blog has reached a 10.000 pageviews! I'm so happy right now :D:D:D
I just want to thank you guys for visiting and -hopefully- reading my posts, and I always like to read your comments. Also, to my lovely 20 followers, thank you guys for following my blog. You are beautiful.

I think I found the reason for the shocking amount of pageviews.

Click on the picture for a larger view


If you search for 'steampunk' on Google Images the very first one is from my Fashion From My Perspective: Steampunk Clothing post. And it's the most readed post on my blog. Awesome, right? 
By the way, some reades pointed out some mistakes in the post (Thanks guys :D) and after reading it a few times I found out that the best thing to do is actually re-write the whole post, but I am a lazy person so I don't know if that's ever going to happen. 

Anyways, thanks to all the people visiting my blog everyday! Even through I don't know most of you, I love you anyway (:

Gasoline Diamond


Source:  someone's Tumblr probably


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations ;D I'm close to 500 at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and congratulations to you too (:

    ReplyDelete