Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Need Your Help

Hello everyone,

Since my Fashion From My Perspective posts are getting more and more populair, I really want to make FFMP something that I make new posts of each week. But my problem is: I just don´t know what kind of styles you guys are interested in. So, please, if you have any suggetions, drop them below ;)
Short note: Before you all submit ´emo´: I´m NOT planning to ever make a FFMP post about Emo or Scene, thank you very much.

Thanks for your help, and see you next time!

♣ Gasoline Diamond ♣


I always smile like that if something goes wrong :3
Actually, I always laugh.
FAIL

3 comments:

  1. Cybergoth? Or like really the victorian thing? And goth lolita is awesome to =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skatergoth is pretty popular around the teens who love to skate, but only in the dark (That was mostly figurative)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skatergoth sounds interesting, I'm going to try and find some more information about it and if I can find enough, there's definitely going to be a post about it. Thank you very much!

      Delete