Monday, June 13, 2011

On The Web #12

Hello everyone,

At first, sorry for not posting the past few days, but I've stayed at a relative's house and it would've been a bit impolite to spend my time behind the computer. But I'm back, with a new On The Web post.

This post is about an awesome Tumblr: Fuck Yeah Dyed Hair the name speaks for itself, the Tumblr is filled with pictures from people with dyed hair. Most of the pictures are from people who dyed their hair in the most awesome colours imaginable. I still don't know what I'm going to do with my hair, but this Tumblr gave me lots of new inspiration for sure! If you want to dye your hair, or just like pictures of people with hair cooler that yours, check the Tumblr out. Here are some pictures from FYDH:




Isn't that awesome?

♣ Gasoline Diamond ♣

No comments:

Post a Comment