Tuesday, June 7, 2011

On The Web #11

Hey everyone!

It's been ages since my last On The Web post, so it was about time for a new one. Fortunately, I've found an awesome Tumblr just a few days ago. It's called The Little Muser Things, and the title says it all.
 "This is a blog for all the little Muser moments that make us all happy.''
And yes, all the posts on the blog made me go 'I have that too!' or 'I know that too!', really funny. Here are some examples:

For the non-Musers reading this, watch the video below








If you're not a Muser, I don't think you'll like the Tumblr. Some of the things -like 'When Matt has a new favourite shirt'- are stuff that only fans like me get - the people that check Muse.mu, Muselive.com, MuseWiki.org, know all funny moments, all quotes, and all the songs, you know. But even if you're not a Muser and you do like Muse a lot, you might like some of the things anyway. 
Here's the link to this awesome Tumblr: http://littlemuserthings.tumblr.com/

And that's it for this post. See you next time!

♣ Gasoline Diamond ♣

No comments:

Post a Comment