Sunday, June 26, 2011

My new CD! With pictures!

Hello everyone,

About two weeks ago, I found the first My Chemical Romance album ´I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love´ on eBay for an extremely low prize. The CD itself was 2,50 euro´s and the shipping was 2,50 euro´s too. I ordered it immediately, and after exactly one week I got my new CD in the original packaging, completely undamaged and for 5 euro´s only! Yay!
´Bullets...´ is, as I said, the very first My Chemical Romance album from back in 2002, so I really don´t get why you would sell it for 5 euro´s. I mean, I´ve searched for it in pretty much all record stores in my city and none of them had it. And there it is, on eBay for 5 euro´s... But, well, anyway. I´ll just show you my new CD instead of just talking about the prize:

*just like last time, the pictures are taken with my mobile phone so the quality is REALLY BAD*

Front

Back

Inside

´Merci Pour Le Venin´ is ´Thank You For The Venom´ in French

The CD itself

Beautiful, right? In case you were wondering, the magazine underneath my CD is a special Kerrang! Magazine issue that has four diffrent covers, eacht one feauturing a My Chemical Romance band member. I ordered the magaines online, bacause they´re not available in the Netherlands. I put the one with Frank Iero underneath the CD because just my keybord would be kinda boring. 

I LOOOOVE my new CD. Some of my favourite My Chemical Romance songs, like Vampires Will Never Hurt You, Our Lady Of Sorrows and Early Sunsets Over Monroeville are among the eleven tracks. 

See you next time!

Gasoline Diamond 

PS: As you probably figured out, I like shopping online. I´ve ordered some stuff lately which hasn´t arrived yet, but I´ll make a post as soon as I have them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment