Friday, November 9, 2012

Conventional Weapons: Number One out now!

Hello everyone,

Source
Last week, My Chemical Romance released Conventional Weapons: Number One on vinyl and in iTunes. It features two songs: Boy Division and Tomorrow's Money. They're the first two songs from Conventional Weapons (the album that came after the Black Parade, but got scrapped by the band). My Chemical Romance will release two songs every month until February, and in my opinion, they kicked off with two awesome tracks!
Boy Division is a bit like Revenge/Black Parade mixed with the Desolation Row cover they made for the Watchmen movie in 2009. It is one of their best songs ever, with an awesome guitar and really cool lyrics. Tomorrow's Money sounds more like Bullets/Revenge in my opinion, and is also awesome. I'm very glad the band decided to release these songs after all.

Here's a list to the release dates of the other Conventional Weapons songs.

I don't know if it's still happening, but last week every time someone uploaded the songs on YouTube or Tumblr they got deleted after a while. So I'll put the video's here, but I don't know how long they will work.




I hope you enjoyed the songs as much as I do. Thanks for reading!

xoxo

Gasoline Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment