Sunday, November 18, 2012

Upcoming gig: Black Veil Brides @ Melkweg, Amsterdam

Hello everyone!

Source
This Friday, Black Veil Brides announced new tour dates for 2013, including a show in Amsterdam on the 26th of April. The sale started at 10:00, but when one of my friends called me that night, there where still tickets available. My friend had brought VIP tickets, and asked us to buy those too, because those tickets include a meet & greet. My sister and I were also able to buy the VIP tickets (who were seriously overpriced by the way, a normal ticket was 16 euros and the VIP tickets were 81 euros what the fuck) but the price was worth is because we are meETING BLACK VEIL BRIDES OH MY GOD I have been freaking out over this for the past three days and I'm so excited to see them live for the third time!


Black Veil Brides also released a brand new single from their upcoming album Wretched and Divine, called In The End.

I am very much looking forward to their new album, the show and the meet and greet! Of course I'll write a review afterwards. 

In other news, Muse has also announced new European tour dates, with a show in Amsterdam in June. Last time, we weren't able to get tickets, but hopefully we will now. 

Is anyone else going to Black Veil Brides too? 

xoxo

Gasoline Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment