Thursday, June 7, 2012

Muse release trailer for album 6 and announce European tour dates!

Hello everyone,

yesterday, Muse released the trailer for their upcoming 6th album:  'The Second Law'.



I think the trailer is super awesome and I can't wait for the new album! On the internet (read: Tumblr) I've read a lot of criticism on the 'dupstep' in the video. Personally, I was a little shocked too when I first heard it, but after listening it a few times I started to like it. And well, it's Muse so everything they write is perfect.

There are also rumors of a leaked song called 'The 2nd Law', you can listen to it here. Someone on Tumblr said it was an intended B-side for the new album, and I don't know much else about it, apart from that it sounds amazing.

Other fantatic news is that Muse is going to tour in Europe this year! All tour dates are on their official site. Tickets go on sale on June 14th, but if you have a account on muse.mu you can already buy tickets. I'm going to their gig in Amsterdam on December 17th, and I can't wait! I've seen Muse live before and I know how fabulous they are. It's definately one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Yesterday on Tumblr, this amazing fanart for The 2nd Law was on my dashboard:

Source

How do you feel about the new Muse album? Are you as exited as I am? 

xoxo
Gasoline Diamond


No comments:

Post a Comment