Sunday, May 20, 2012

Muse is carrying the Olympic Torch!

Hello everyone!
Source: Muselive.com

I just found out Muse is going to be carrying the Olympic Torch through Teignmouth on 17:30 today.
The BBC has a livestream here but it's not working on my computer.

There are also rumors Muse will be playing a secret gig in Teignmouth tonight. With some new songs, perhaps?


I'm going to stalk the BBC website now.

xoxo

Gasoline Diamond

UPDATE: THE LIVESTREAM IS WORKING! Think of the time diffrence though, for example, 17:30 is 18:30 here in the Netherlands.

Update #2:

Source: BBC 
It was awesome. Not sure if I'm still able to typ properly
dlkfjasdlfkjweiofndonb 'vlsdfnowergfiodfjvads'jvfdagbdnb

Nope I'm not.

I found more pictures on Tumblr, you can find the source of each picture through my own tumblr gerardwayisatimelord.tumblr.com





Here is also a video of the guys carrying the torch

No comments:

Post a Comment