Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy 35th Birthday Gerard Way!

Hello everyone,
Source: Tumblr

Today is Gerard Way's birthday. Happy birthday Gerard!
As you all - hopefully - know, Gerard Way is the lead singer from My Chemical Romance, and author of the successful comic 'The Umbrella Academy'. He's awesome.

This Saturday, on April 7th, Frank Iero (the guitarist from My Chemical Romance) tweeted about the birth of his son, Miles Iero. Congrats Frank, and welcome to the world Miles :)


Source: mcrupdates.tumblr.com
This picture was posted Saturday. My mom thought Gerard was 27...

Coming soon are new Song Of The Week posts (sorry for my lack of updating, I've been busy with school and stuff for the past few weeks... Sorry) a new Fashion From My Perspective post and a review from the Black Veil Brides concert I've been to. Bye!

xoxo

Gasoline Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment