Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Deadmau5 song featuring Gerard Way?

Hello everyone!

Yesterday, I was derping around on Tumblr when suddenly a newsflash from My Chemical Romanceland was all over my dash: apparently Gerard has made a song with Deadmau5.
It has not been officially confirmed that Gerard is actually singing, but I've listened to the song, Professional Griefers, about thirty times and I'm pretty sure it's Gerard.
Honestly, I strongly dislike Deadmau5 and his music. I don't like the whole 'dubstep' thing in general. But Professional Griefers has left me confused. I like the song. I like a dubstep song. I think it's nice, even with the electronical sounds and no use of actual instruments. The lyrics, from what I can hear, are not the typical  shallow 'stupid hoe'like lyrics but are actually quite beautiful.
The song has leaked from a livestream, and as I said, nothing has been officially confirmed yet, but I think it's Gerard. I know it's Gerard.

You can listen to Professional Griefers here

I need to re-evaluate my life and give dubstep a second chance. Thanks for reading and I hope you like the song as much as I do!

xoxo

Gasoline Diamond

2 comments: