Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Playlist

Sup guise,

My parents like to play music in the car, so I decided to make a HUGE playlist filled with happy summer songs. But the problem is: the music I listen to isn't very 'happy'. But today I found some songs on my computer from the time I was a diehard Jonas Brothers fan - I was, believe it or not - that fit in well with the songs I already found. And, well, here's my awesome summer playlist:

1. We Are Golden - Mika
2. Basket Case - Green Day
3. Planetary (GO!) - My Chemical Romance
4. Daylight - Matt & Kim
5. Free Ride - Edgar Winter Group
6. Song 2 - Blur
7. School's Out - Alice Cooper
8. We Made You - Eminem
9. On Melancholy Hill - Gorillaz
10. Happy Up There - Räyksopp
11. Shrinking Universe - Muse
12. Warning - Green Day
13. The Violent Hour - Sea Wolf
14. Eat Raw Meat = Blood Drool - Editors
15. Castaway - Green Day
16. Mono - The Monotones
17. Summertime - My Chemical Romance
18. Fireflies - Owl City
19. New In Town - Little Boots
20. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
21. Map Of Your Head - Muse
22. A Punk - Vampire Weekend
23. Wheels - Foo Fighters
24. Story Of My Life - Social Disortion
25. Holiday - Green Day
26. Sam - Tim Knol
27. Monsters - Hurricane Bells
28. Bulletproof - La Roux
29. Blame It On The Girls - Mika
30. Meet Me On The Equinox - Death Cab For Cutie
31. Welcome To Paradise - Green Day
32. Nature_1 - Muse
33. Friends - Band Of Skulls
34. Haus Am See - Peter Fox
35. Tremble For My Beloved - Collective Soul
36. Who I Am - Nick Jonas And The Administration
37. Deadbeat Holiday - Green Day
38. Vampire Money - My Chemical Romance

Best summer playlist ever, if I may say so. I know most of you will roll their eyes at some songs - Who I Am, lol - but I really think these are pretty cool songs for the summer. And they bring back good old memories.
I also would like to use this post to say goodbye: I haven't start packing yet and I was supposed to be ready a long time ago. I'll see you again in three weeks. Cheers!

Gasoline Diamond


1 comment: