Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Holiday!

Hey everyone,

I think most of you are enjoying their summer holiday right now. Well, at least I am. And this saturday (the 9th of July, in case you didn't knew) I will be leaving on a 3-week holiday to Czech Republic. I won't be able to post anything in those three weeks, but before I leave I'm planning on making an extra long Behind The Songs post, a summer-proof alternative playlist, a Fashion From My Perspective post -the poll I made wasn't very helpful, Cybergoth, Romantic Goth and Geek Goth all had one vote so I need to figure out which style I'm going to do- and I finally recieved my online orders, so I might make a post about those as well.

I hope I've informed you enough, and I hope you're all enjoying your holiday as much as I am!

Gasoline Diamond







No comments:

Post a Comment