Saturday, October 5, 2013

Upcoming Gig: Fall Out Boy @ Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam

Hi everyone!

On March 8th, I will be seeing Fall Out Boy live in the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam. I'm so so so happy and excited I'm going!!! From what I've seen and heard, the Save Rock And Roll tour is fantasticly spectacular, and FOB is a great band live. This will be my first time seeing them live, all other times have been on the television or YouTube, so seeing them from this close will be awesome.
Source

Of course I'll document the whole gig here, and I really hope I'll be able to make some pictures with and talk to the band. I also wonder when the support act will be announced? Fingers crossed it's Panic! at the Disco.

You can buy your own tickets and find a concert near you through their website: falloutboy.com

Are you going?

xoxo

Gasoline Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment