Friday, October 4, 2013

Supernatural Season 9 starts in four days!

Hello everyone,

Are you excited for the new Supernatural season? Well, I am! With only four days to go until the show returns, I decided it's about time to post some of the awesome promo video's and photo's that have been released in the past few weeks.

Obviously there is the promo trailer,
And the extended promo,
And also the 5-minute sneak peek,


but that's not all! This website posted a promo in which we see Dean praying to Castiel in the first episode 'I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here'. And then there's this promo in which Mark Sheppard and Misha Collins, well, promote the new season, but in character. Which is awesome.



 A massive load of photo's have been released as well, some of them can be viewed here, here and here.

I've tried to catch up on all the video's and spoilers that have been posted on the net, but I still have no idea what to expect. The season looks very promising and season 8 ended with a huge cliffhanger, of which we're basically all dying to know how it's going to resolve itself.
Source

 Even if you've never watched a Supernatural episode in your life, I suggest you watch it this Tuesday, because whatever is going to happen, it's going to be great.

xoxo

Gasoline Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment