Sunday, October 23, 2011

Upcoming Gig: Black Veil Brides @ Melkweg, Amsterdam

Hello guys,

That's right. I'm going to see BVB next week! I am soooo exited. My little sister and my Mum are also going. I'm probably going to ask a friend of mine to come too because we have one extra ticket. My Dad wanted to go with us, until he heard Black Veil Brides was screamo and metal. Now he keeps talking about 'that heavy metal concert' and we just ignore him.

I have one question. Is there a specific dress code for BVB concerts? I also don't have a BVB bandshirt. What bandshirts can I wear to the gig? I have bandshirts form Green Day, Muse, Metallica, My Chemcial Romance and Nightwish. And one from the Jonas Brothers but... er.... Pretend like I didn't just said that.

xoxo

Gasoline Diamond

2 comments:

  1. Ik denk niet dat het leuk zou zijn om met een ander bandshirt dan BVB te gaan, ik heb er eigenlijk geen verstand van, maar misschien is het 'veiliger' om een gewoon shirt aan te doen zonder banddingen erop :P snappie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Linda: OK, thanks. Ik denk dat ik al wel iets in mijn hoofd heb. Ik post het wel zodra ik zeker ben, dan kunnen jullie me herkennen.

    ReplyDelete