Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Music video's for Kill The DJ and Madness

Hello everyone!

Green Day released their video for Kill The DJ a few days ago, and today Muse released the video for Madness. From both songs are also Making Of video's.


I think the video for Kill The DJ is okay. After the huge dissapointment I got from the Oh Love video, I was glad to see this video wasn't just girls and only seconds of Green Day playing, but on the other hand, it's still not the same as the quality from video's such as Last of The American Grils, 21 Guns or American Idiot. I do like the close-ups of Billie Joe, Mike and Tré though. And the fact that the crowd goes insane with blood everywhere at the end of the video.


The video for Madness, however, I think is fantastic. I love how it's like a short movie that makes you want to watch and see how it'll end. And Madness is like my favourite song of the moment too. I just love it so much. Also, Chris' bass in this video is kickass. And the SWAT team jumping over everything is pretty awesome too. I love this video. A lot.



What do you think of the video's?

xoxo

Gasoline Diamond




No comments:

Post a Comment