Sunday, December 11, 2011

To All Killjoys Out There

Hello everyone,

As you probably know, I am a HUGE My Chemical Romance fan. Yesterday I checked the official MCR website, www.mychemicalromance.com, and found this:

"Hello Vendettas and KILLJOYS EVERYWHERE! Please re-post this and re-word however you like. In honor of KILLJOYS EVERYWHERE who have fallen to bullying and cruelty this coming Monday, December 21th is officially KILLJOY MONDAY, please wear a MCR shirt or your Killjoy gear and write 'Stop The Hate' anywhere on yourself, hand, arm, neck, etc and take a picture! This coming Monday is my Birthday, and I can think of NO BETTER WAY to celebrate it with my fellow Killjoys/MCRmy than for all of us to STAND UP AGAINST bullying, so do it for the world, and make my Birthday wishes come true in the process! Feel free to send the picture to Viva Vengeance at julie4000@msn.com."

So, dear followers and readers of my blog, I all ask you to wear your MCR shirt, or your Killjoy gear and write 'Stop The Hate' somewhere on yourself tomorrow, and stand up against bullying. Even if you're not a MCR fan, you can at least write 'Stop The Hate' on yourself somewhere. Please, as Viva Vengeance said, do it for the world. And, if you also have a blog, or Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Hyves, MySpace, anything, please spread the word!

xoxo

Gasoline Diamond

1 comment:

  1. Uhm. I did this on the 21st of November. Fail.
    (cyanide diamond)

    ReplyDelete